Capita’s Richard McCarthy will be speaking at this week’s RESI conference which takes place at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport from 7th-9th September.
Richard will be chairing the 11:30am session on Wednesday 9th September entitled ‘Unlocking land for residential development’.
• 150,000 homes over the next five years from surplus and redundant public sector land – how can we speed up release and meet the target?
• Brownfield: identifying available land for use, unlocking smaller brownfield sites and the smart planning of regeneration in suburban areas.
• Thinking outside the box: where does the bold leadership on releasing public land need to come from?
• Best practise examples: effective private/public sector partnerships
• Jamie Ratcliff, Assistant Director, Housing & Land Directorate, Greater London Authority
• Ian Piper, Head of Land, Homes and Communities Agency
• Jonathan Cornelius, Head of Property Development, TFL
• Phil Edwards, Joint Venture Programme Manager, National Grid Property, National Grid
Now in its ninth year, the RESI conference attracts over 1000 delegates and is firmly established as the UK’s premier residential property market event.
Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure work with public and private sector organisations to design, build and optimise their real estate and infrastructure assets. From thought to finish, we apply our combined expertise to achieve more from the entire built environment.
We build competitive advantage through intelligently applied real estate and infrastructure solutions and enhance our clients’ standing in a forever-changing world.