GL Hearn, part of Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure, has announced the promotion of 11 staff to director and associate director positions.
The promotions to director level span a wide range of business teams and locations across GL Hearn.
- Rory Newsome, has been with GL Hearn for nearly five years and has over 25 years of commercial property experience advising both Landlord and Corporate clients on lease matters.
- Stefan Davies is a RICS qualified surveyor who joined GL Hearn in 2015 as Associate Director and has specialised in retail office space, the leisure sector and Landlord and Tenant advice. Since joining GL Hearn Stefan has harnessed his experience and provided additional advice to GL Hearn’s food store clients, national office occupiers as well as central London lease advice to GL Hearn’s London based clients.
- Jonathan Harris, advises a range of clients on complex development and asset optimisation programmes, including identification and market research as well as formulating delivery transactions.
- Amy Jefferies - a qualified planner and urban designer, Amy specialises in residential planning, working on behalf of a variety of clients including housebuilders, investors, Housing Associations, charities and Local Authorities, including client partnerships. As Planning Director Amy will continue to lead a variety of residential and mixed use projects across London and the Home Counties, varying in scale from new settlements and estate regeneration through to complex small-scale infill development.
- David Mathewson based at GL Hearn’s Edinburgh office, is a RICS qualified investment surveyor and has advised clients across the country including Scotland and Wales. Newly appointed as a Director he is now specialising in development investment and housing.
The promotions to associate director are:
- David Doogan manages several high profile clients across a varied portfolio including retail, charity and the creative industry.
- Jack Paxford moved over to the GL Hearn Corporate & Business Space Advisory team after joining with Capita in 2012 where he works on a range of clients, focusing on warehouse and distribution.
- Tracey Gribble has contributed significantly to winning new clients for GL Hearn including more recently NHS, and enabling GL Hearn to mitigate the costs of Business Rates for its clients. In her new role Tracey will focus on expanding the rating review services in Cheltenham to a broader range of retail clients.
- Laura Meyer joined GL Hearn as an assistant planner in 2011 and worked across a variety of sectors in the Infrastructure team.
- Clare Lennard started her career in local government but since joining GL Hearn in September 2015 has worked across various sectors including health and retail and now leads the GL Hearn Southampton Rate Payment Management service.
- Matthew James, a Building Services Engineering graduate, Matthew was previously Head of Operational Estates at Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. Matthew has been promoted from Senior Consultant to Associate Director in Capita Real Estate’s Advisory Health Infrastructure team based in Bath. Matthew’s new role will see him more involved in operational management and business development.