We advertise vacancies on our Capita job search site. The recruitment process is simply:
• register with us
• use the search facility to find a vacancy and apply
• we will acknowledge your application by email (remember to make sure our email is not hidden behind a spam filter)
• our resourcing team will consider your application
We take a great deal of care to make sure that you’re right for us and that we’re right for you.
If your written application is successful, you will be invited to the next stage, which will consist of some or all of these, depending on the role you’ve applied for, eg:
• Telephone interview - a quick and easy way for you to find out more about us and the job and for us to make an initial assessment about whether you have the skills and experience we’re looking for.
• Competency interview - your chance to tell us about some of the things you’ve accomplished in your working life and how you went about achieving them; and our opportunity to assess whether you’ll be comfortable with the way we work.
• Technical interview - we’ll need to be certain that you have the specific skills and experience for our technical roles.
• Psychometric tests - for some posts, we’ll need to evaluate in depth your personality, aptitudes and suitability; to do this we use psychometric testing carried out by specialist assessors
• Assessment centre - for some posts, we’ll need to see how you behave in a variety of real-life situations. We will invite you to one of our assessment centres, where you'll complete a number of activities – competency interviews, group exercises, case studies and so on.
We’re proud that we’ve created a working environment where everyone can give their best – and can make the most of their careers – whatever their background. We welcome applications from everyone – regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic background, faith or disability. We’re interested only in your skills and aptitude – not in the group you happen to fall into.
Sorry – but we can’t employ you if you don’t have the right to work in the UK.
Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure works with public and private sector organisations to design, build and optimise their real estate and infrastructure assets. From thought to finish, we apply our combined expertise to achieve more from the entire built environment.
We build competitive advantage through intelligently applied real estate and infrastructure solutions and enhance our clients’ standing in a forever-changing world.
We are currently updating this site to show our new structure and with refreshed content. Please check back soon to see updated content.